Today’s designers and brands have access to an unlimited amount of resources. Technologies as simple as the internet have provided new age brands with opportunities to market, source, and sell (all in one). With the supply chain at their fingertips designers are now in a position where creativity nearly comes secondary to business. We’ve come up with 10 Designers and Brands that are worth keeping an eye on this season. We’re happy to recognize these companies based on their design esthetic and entrepreneurial spirit.
Brands Designers to Watch
1. Alex Blas – New Age Iconic
Alex Blas is an artist turned designer who handcrafts his dresses with premium fabrics.
2. Hotel 1171 – Diverse & Classic
Hotel 1171 recently opened their flagship store in Downtown Los Angeles @ 645 S. Main St 90014
3. Korovilas – Impeccably Crafted
4. Again Apparel – Distinct & Modern
Again Apparel is made in Los Angeles.
5. Zalez Studio – Creative & Futuristic
Zalez Studio recently opened their flagship store in Downtown Los Angeles @ 111 W. 7th St 90014
6. Rik Villa – Cutting Edge yet Original
Rik Villa has been worn by celebrities like Iggy Azalea, Brook Candy, and Jesse Rutherford.
7. Sarine Marie – Contemporary & Tailored
8. Lolly Clothing – Sophisticated and Chic
9. Erica Ray LA – Casual & Comfortable
Erica Ray is made in the USA, their top are perfect your everyday look.
10. The Continuous Line – Sexy Streetwear
Continuous has mastered a crossover “where the Beach meets the Streets.”